|Company||:||Reliance Hotel Apartment|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Reliance" class="redactor-autoparser-object">http://schema.org/Organization... Hotel Apartment|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, September 16, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Tuesday, October 15, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Company: Reliance Hotel Apartment|
Position/Job title:- Accountant
Job Type:- Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle and keep safely all financial and other relevant documents of the department
• Check and record carefully whether withdrawals of cash are made in accordance with the accounting guideline or policy of the company.
• Verify and record payment effected as to the necessary deductions including income tax, value-added-tax, withholding tax and other deductions are made.
• Post all necessary transaction on time
• Give clear and fast reply of financial matters on demand
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
• Handle accounting operations in line with standard accounting practice (General Accepted Accounting Principles) and the financial policies and regulations of the company as well as in accordance with financial law of the government.
• Ensure all the company tasks are accounted for and settled in due time.
• Follow up the daily cash balance report of the hotels in assistance with the hotel Finance Manager
• Handle the coding and posting different accounts.
• Maintains all accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Maintains and balances the company ledger.
• Maintains store inventory as well as balance of stock of inventory
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and documents business transaction
• Perform all other activities given by the finance manager
Email:- :- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field
• 3+ years’ related experience preferred
• 1 = Female
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Good understanding of accounting & financial reporting principle & practices
• Excellent knowledge of Peachtree, CNET software and Ms office
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
• Good Knowledge on filing system.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|